Dekalb County Pay Periods Calendar 2021

Dekalb County Pay Periods Calendar 2021 – DeKalb County is located in Georgia’s northern central part. As early as the 2020 census, Georgia was the fourth most populous county with 764,382 population.

The county DeKalb is part of the GA Metropolitan Statistical Area of Atlanta-Sandy Springs-Roswell. It contains about 10% of Atlanta’s town (the other 90 percent lies in Fulton County). DeKalb is mostly a county of the suburbs.

Dekalb County Average Salary

The average salary in DeKalb County, GA is around $18,000 per year for a Collection Representative and $410,000 for an Office Assistant. The average hourly wage in DeKalb County, GA is around $9.00 per hour for a Camp Counselor and $27.00 per hour for an Administrative Coordinator.

Please note that all these numbers are only provided to users for broad comparisons. The minimum wage depends on the jurisdiction and you should therefore check the exact revenue figures with your company.

Dekalb County Pay Periods Calendar 2021

Dekalb County Pay Periods Calendar 2021

Monthly or Biweekly Dekalb County Pay Periods Calendar 2021. Use this for reference only. More detail, please contact Dekalb County.

The salaries of employees are paid on a monthly or biweekly pay periods. On the other hand, the salary schedule may vary according to the rules of labor in the state at which they work.